Breaking

Wednesday 11 April 2018

How To Control Your System/PC With Your Android Phone

Are you an android lover and you are thinking of how to control your computer at your comfort zone with your phone, you are at the right place. As we all know that android is one of the mostly used device, so developers are just making sure that everything becomes so easy and enjoyable for android user, therefore they work very hard by developing advanced applications for android users.

With android phone these days you can carry out most of the acts that is specifically for computers without stress, android phone now has some powerful system application that perform function just like the computer. Such applications include MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and some many other computer applications.

Read also:HOW TO DETERMINE A REFURBISHED ANDROID DEVICE OR NEWLY MANUFACTURED PHONE

We are going to be looking at how you can control your computer with your android phone using Kinoni Remote Desktop App, Kinoni Remote Desktop App is an advanced app that gives you access to your computer using your android phone, with Kinoni Remote Desktop you can use your PC as if you were sitting in front of it. You can use full web browser, watch Flash videos, play games and use office applications.

But before with start using this app, there are some basic requirement that we need to know for the purpose of this tutor to be actualize.

Requirements

* Kinoni Remote Desktop application, download it from Nokia Store , Android Market, Windows Phone Marketplace  and you can also download it from here.

* PC running Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7,windows 8,windows 8.1 and windows 10.

* connection for both PC and mobile phone.

*Download the kinoni Desktop Server here

If you have meet these necessary requirements now let us move on to the setup of this file that you
have just download.

See Also:How to Run Live Feed with your Android Device using IPweb Cam Android App

Setup

Install the Kinoni Remote Desktop application your phone
Install the Kinoni Desktop Server on your computer and enter your password and also memorize your password
After Install the Server then start Kinoni Remote Desktop application on your phone. It will automatically scan computers on local Wi-Fi network and add them to server list displayed on screen. Click on server name to connect to it. Alternatively, you can click "Add new server" and enter computer host name or IP address manually. Enter address from list of addresses displayed on the image below.

Next step is to enter the password you have set in the previous step.
If your connection has been established. After a few seconds you should see computer desktop on your phone screen.


How It Works


After connecting to server it is automatically saved to server list. When connecting to same server later you can just click server name. You can delete a saved server by tapping and holding on its name. Renaming is also done using tap-and-hold.

I hope this post has been helpful to you on how to Control your computer with your android phone using Kinoni Remote Desktop app.

Read also:HOW TO TURN WEBSITE RSS FEED/URL INTO ANDROID APP


   

Get our updates delivered to your inbox



13 comments:

  1. Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with
    HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted
    to get advice from someone with experience.

    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it uses WYSIWYG contact us for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in fact thankful to the owner of this web page who has shared this impressive article at at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this weekend is pleasant in support of me, because this occasion i am reading this impressive informative post here
    at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of
    your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll
    certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when individuals come together and share views.
    Great blog, stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a
    year and am concerned about switching to another platform.

    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be
    greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
    post is written by him as nobody else know such
    detailed about my difficulty. You're amazing!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog
    and wanted to say that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing in your feed and I hope you
    write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they will
    be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete

Want to get all latest updates from DbencoPlanet.com?

Subscribe to DbencoPlanet to get all the latest updates free!